Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Story : Chatherine Grace Maulina

THE LOST PACKAGE


        About a week ago, I was walking with my sister at the park near my home. Suddenly, I saw three small children who were digging in the grass. They found something, and they were looking at it. It was a brown paper box. When I looked at it, I knew immediately that is was a package! We were very scared.
        First, I told the children that it wasn't dangerous. It was just a package. Fortunately, they believed me. So, I grabbed the package and opened it. Apparently, inside the package, there was a very interesting magazine. I saw a magazine with a very amazing cover. The magazine is LOOKS! LOOKS is my favorite magazine. Fifteen minutes later, the three small children was nowhere to be found and I was very excited. Then, I went home with my sister.
        The next day, I told to my mother that I found a package at the park. She explained, that the package I found in the park is the one she's been looking for since yesterday. I asked her about the magazine,  whether it is important or not. If it was not important, I would like to have the magazine. But she said it was very important and she said thanks to me for finding it. She was very happy and grateful because the package was found. Because of that, my mother will cook my favorite foods. I was very excited and my family and I had a very special lunch that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment