Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Story : Kukuh Prasetyo

AN UNEXPECTED EVENT


       Last week, I was walking home from my friend's home. Suddenly, I saw a white envelope in front of the door. I opened the envelope. Inside the envelope, there was a brochure. Then, I read the brochure that contains information about MotoGP riders in the circuit. I went to the circuit to check whether it is true or not.
       On the way, there was someone suspicious who followed me to the circuit. I immediately called the police to keep an eye on him. After, I called the police, I realized that he's a villain. He started chasing me, I ran quickly and tried to find a safe place to hide. Shortly afterwards, the police came to arrest him and thanked me.
       After that, I continued my trip to meet a MotoGP rider in the circuit. In the circuit, I was looking for my favorite rider, named Marc Marquez. He's a young MotoGP rider. He was only 20 years old and his future is very bright. That's why I idolize him. After I found him, I took pictures with him and he gave me a little experience. I was very happy and I will never forget this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment