Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Story: Devasya Nathania Kamilla

THE DEATH OF THE BABY BEAR


        About a year ago, my family and I went to Balikpapan. We visited the Sun Bear Conservatory. That evening, I was walking through a bridge with gates. I was looking for the honey bears. Suddenly, I saw a little girl pointing toward a dead baby bear with a ridiculous look. I told the little girl to go back to her mom. After the little girl left, I looked around the dead bear. I was shocked, because I saw a very big mushroom. I assumed that the bear died because of consuming that strange mushroom. I told my mom and the officer in the security office. Then, the officer checked the location of the dead bear and told my mom and I that everything will be alright.
        The next day, I bought a newspaper and started to read it. I was so excited, because my name was mentioned in headline section of the newspaper. The headline today was about the strange mushroom. My assumption was right! The bear died because the bear ate the mushroom which contains poison. In the end of the news, the police ordered the conservatory's gardener to exterminate the mushroom. I was so glad to read that. I hope there will be no more death of bears caused by poisonous mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment