Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Story: Naura Dwiputi Cahyaningrum

THE ANCIENT COIN


        About a month ago, my family and I went to the beach for a family gathering event. When my brothers and I was playing around the beach, suddenly, I felt something different and a bit itchy on my foot. So, I immediately checked it. It turned out to be an ancient coin used by ancient people for economic transaction. I took it and put it inside my jeans’ pocket. 
        The next day, I told my parents about the ancient coin I found in the beach and they said it’s okay for me to save it. In the afternoon, we went back to home and I felt like “Oh My God! I can’t believe that I own a historical coin”. 
        On the way back to home, I was thinking about the safest place to store precious things in my house. When I arrived at home, I immediately saved that coin in a box under my bed, and nobody knew where the coin was kept. I was really happy at that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment